This white paper, sponsored by DirectTV Hospitality with Hotel Management, interviews Knowland CEO Jeff Bzdawka on the impact of the pandemic on the hospitality industry.
Every year, hotel and tourism trends emerge where performance is analyzed, new benchmarks are set, and insights are gleaned to impact future strategizing aimed at generating customer loyalty and enhanced profitability — but it is important to examine these trends to determine the ones with staying power and that present the best opportunity for a hotel to thrive.
“It’s crucial for vendors to understand their own uniqueness, the environment they are coming into, and how to integrate into what hotels and guests need and expect,”
Jeff Bzdawka, CEO, Knowland
The piece highlights five key industry-shaping trends emerging from the pandemic:
- Leisure travel continues to lead the industry’s post-pandemic recovery, but leisure is also a strengthening factor
- The new-found emphasis on health and wellness when traveling is encouraging creative responses from hotels
- Contactless interactions are expected, but human interaction remains essential
- Partnerships between hotels and vendors are becoming more flexible and creative
- The strategic use of data is a game-changing approach to delivering an unrivaled customized experience
Get the full white paper from Hotel Management here.